The AOT Group is one of Australia's leading inbound, wholesale and on-line travel distribution businesses, offering a complete range of Australian, New Zealand and South Pacific travel products and services together with Destination Management Services for groups, incentives, conferences and cruise ships.
Via our retail partners in Australia, our wholesale partners around the world and direct to the public, the AOT Group sells travel to over 500,000 passengers per annum.
Established in 1987 and built up over the last 24 years, the AOT Group has 250 full-time staff located in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore and Jakarta and has four operating divisions;
Sunlover Holidays - AOT's wholesale division, Sunlover Holidays is recognised as the leading travel wholesaler selling Australia. Sunlover Holidays distributes and sells Australian leisure products and services through all major retail chains to over 4000 retail travel agencies in Australia and New Zealand and via a range of web portals and on-line partners.
Air New Zealand Holidays - AOT runs Air New Zealand Holidays in partnership with Air New Zealand. Selling leisure content in New Zealand, Australia, the South Pacific and around the world, Air New Zealand Holidays distributes products via all Air New Zealand channels including 26 Air New Zealand Holiday Shops, via the Air New Zealand web site, via Air Points members and via other trade channels.
AOT Inbound - AOTI is the leading Australian Inbound Tour Operator, handling over 130,000 pax per annum in Australia and New Zealand from North America, the UK, Europe and South Africa. AOT Inbound offers specialised FIT, Group, Shipping and Destination Management teams and we handle shore excursions throughout Australia and New Zealand for Carnival, Princess Cruises, Hapag Lloyd, Saga and other major shipping companies.
ETA (Experience Tours Australia) is the leading Australian inbound tour operator specialising in Asia and India. We have Sales Offices in Shanghai, Mumbai, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta.
Pacific Spirit Travel is our niche inbound operation specialising in France, Spain and South America and offers high end bespoke travel arrangements for all French and Spanish speaking markets
Needitnow.com.au - This last-minute portal is one of the biggest last minute accommodation web sites in Australia and New Zealand offering over 4500 Hotels, Motels, Lodges. Resorts and other accommodation in Australia and New Zealand and a further 105,000 hotels around the world, all available 24/7 for instant confirmation. Needitnow's other portals include Best Rates, Need to Escape. Travelmate, Travelpoint and New South Wales Holidays. Our on-line web sites attract over 30,000 Unique Visitors a day.
Aothotels.com.au – AOT's Government Services Division, is the officially appointed Accommodation Program Manager by the Department of Finance and Deregulation (“Finance”) for the Australian Government (the “Government”) to exclusively contract and make available all domestic accommodation for the more than 100 federal Agencies that are subject to the Financial Management and Accountability Act 1997. Under the Commonwealth Procurement Guidelines, it is mandatory for those Agencies to use the Phase 2 coordinated procurement arrangements to book their domestic accommodation requirements through AOT. Agencies do this directly through our website www.aothotels.com.au or via their Travel Management Company, who access AOT’s inventory.
WHY CHOOSE AOT?
With our experience, professionalism and robust technology solutions, the AOT Group offers mutually beneficial solutions for our supplier partners, travel agents, wholesalers and travellers right around the world. Here are just a few of the reasons our customers choose AOT:
- AOT provides competitive rates and instant confirmations on a year round basis for over 2,800 Hotels, Resorts, Lodges and Apartments throughout Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific at over 250 locations;
- We offer over 6,000 rooms per night on "year-round" allocation and have immediate availability on a huge range of day and extended touring options, car and camper hire, transfers and attractions;
- AOT offers 4500 Hotels available for instant confirmation at last-minute rates for the next 90 days throughout Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific;
- AOT provides customers toll-free 24/7 customer assistance throughout Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific;
- We offer comprehensive accounting solutions making it easy to account for your monthly and annual purchases including detailed sales reports and analysis;
- Our team of travel professionals provide both our retail travel agency and global wholesale partners with up to the minute expert advice on destinations, group quotes, property and product changes, new opportunities and current conditions.
- We offer a "one-stop shop" where you can consolidate the purchase of all your travel product and service needs for Australia and New Zealand from one source, all available to our customers via our brochures, our tariffs, our reservations centres, our web sites and our state of the art XML connections.