The world's best cruise companies choose AOT Cruise to organise their shore excursions, embarkation and disembarkation services and pre and post overland programs.
We are the leader in arranging and managing shore excursions and land programs with a comprehensive range of expeditions from all ports in Australia and New Zealand including the remote ports down the Western Australian coast, Darwin, Cairns, Hobart and of course all major capital city ports.
We are experienced in all operational aspects including shore excursions, overland programs, transfers, pre and post programs and VIP handling. Our dedicated team is committed to delivering the highest quality, reliable, professional, efficient and personalised service, and our travel managers are on hand at all ports to ensure all arrangements are in ship shape.
Our professional team also has the ability to provide training to on-board selling staff.
Professionally accredited multi-lingual guides are also located in every port of Australia and New Zealand to ensure the smooth operation of all excursions and programs.
There is literally no limit to the activities available to travellers and our extensive product knowledge means that we can tailor innovative, exclusive programs for visitors to meet both their greatest expectations and imaginations.
Cruise companies which use AOT Cruise's service include Costa Cruises, Hapag Lloyd, Phoenix Reisen, Classic International Cruises and Peter Deilmann.
Our product range
Renowned for creating unforgettable experiences for visitors to Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific, we have access to a huge range of tourism products and services and our buying power enables AOT Cruise to tailor competitively priced shore excursions and land programs in all ports in the region.
Examples of shore excursions include but are not limited to:
- Exploration of stunning national parks, complete with wildlife spotting
- Golf at some of the country's most picturesque courses
- Scenic flights over striking natural wonders
- Camel rides on Broome's magnificent Cable Beach
- City sights tours
- Swimming with dolphins
- Great Barrier Reef cruises and snorkelling from Cairns, Townsville, Cid Harbour
- Rainforest hiking
- Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb
- Heli-fishing in New Zealand
- Jet-boating in Queenstown
- Winery tours in the North Island of New Zealand
- Full day excursions to the Bay of Islands
Examples of pre and post touring itineraries include but are not limited to:
- Tours of the Sydney Opera House teamed with a sumptuous meal in a top restaurant
- Dinner under the stars in the desert teamed with indigenous entertainment
- Exploring the beauty of Ayers Rock at sunrise on a motorcycle tour
- Discover the natural beauty of a remarkable north Queensland rainforest by 4WD, air, hot air balloon or cruise
- Experience the culture of indigenous Australians, the Aboriginal people, watch spear throwing, learn to throw a boomerang or play the didgeridoo
- Visit one of the world renowned New Zealand fishing lodges
- Experience the exhilaration of the many adventures in the world's capital of thrill, Queenstown
- Explore Rotorua and learn more about the Maori culture
Why choose us?
Experience. Professionalism. Personalised service. Quality.
This is why some of the leading cruise companies in the world choose AOT Cruise to handle their shore excursions and other passenger requirements right around Australia and New Zealand.
We have the ability to develop tailor-made, innovative programs, including special interest activities, exclusive events and tailor made programs.
We have professional multi-lingual guides in every port who are committed to providing premium service and customer satisfaction.
We provide 24/7 customer service assistance.
For a detailed proposal or more information contact our General Manager – Groups & Cruise, Melissa Reid on email@example.com.