The Inbound FIT Operations teams in Australia and New Zealand are the “back-bone” of AOT Inbound, and also the largest teams within AOT Inbound. They provide unmatched comprehensive and efficient reservation services to some of the most discerning wholesalers around the globe..
Utilising sophisticated systems and the most modern technology, with access to guaranteed inventory, our FIT divisions are the best of their kind in the world. AOT's consultants are all extremely knowledgeable and in tune with the requirements and expectations of our overseas visitors, no matter which country they are coming from.
Amongst the services provided by FITs Operations:
- Guaranteed 24 hours turnaround for all bookings including on week-ends and public holidays
- Extended working hours (7am to 7pm) which ensures prompt responses to all requests
- On the ground customer assistance in multiple languages 24/7
- Ad-hoc quotes for individual travellers
- AOT's "Prestige Department" comprises our most experienced consultants who are tasked to look after all VIP bookings
- Special requirements identified and handled accordingly (eg: honeymooners, anniversary trips)
- Fly Drive packages to see the best of Australia and New Zealand in the comfort of your own car with our own "Co-Pilots" and 24/7 assistance
- We organise rivate charter planes, private yachts, private islands and other VIP experiences throughout Australia/ NZ and the Pacific
- AOT's Customer Service department handles any complaints and/or refund request with the same speed with which we action bookings
- AOT's Famil division is available to assist our partners to get the best deal while gaining maximum benefit from their visit to Australia
To know more about the fantastic team in the FIT area click here.