Established in 1987, the AOT Group provides travel services for over 750,000 travellers per annum throughout Australia, New Zealand, the South Pacific and around the world.
The AOT Group contracts, packages and sells accommodation, touring, car hire, flights, transfers, day and extended tours, fly-drives and other travel products and services for FIT's and Groups (ad hoc, series, conference & incentives) for our Government, Wholesale and Retail customers.
Our fantastic team of industry professionals, our sophisticated technology solutions, our direct relationship with over 5,000 supplier partners and our distribution networks worldwide ensures that AOT provides mutually beneficial solutions for our supplier partners, our distribution partners and travellers alike.
Our wholesale and inbound FIT businesses offer a complete solution for our wholesale and retail partners for travel throughout Australia, New Zealand, the South Pacific and the world.
Our Group operations manage ad hoc, special interest, series, incentive, conference and shore excursion movements for groups from 10 to 5,000 guests.
And as the officially appointed manager of the Commonwealth Governments Accommodation Program, our Government Services team negotiates, co-ordinates and books accommodation arrangements for more than 100 Agencies of the Commonwealth Government
With offices in Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Auckland, Nadi and Mumbai and sales offices in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Jakarta, Milan, Munich, Rarotonga and London the AOT Group is the perfect partner to source your travel content needs in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific.
With an easy to use API application, we have over 120 XML connections into client systems around the world and we provide state of the art systems solutions to reduce your content acquisition and management costs, maximise your availability and yield and deliver 24/7/365 customer service to your clients while travelling.
AOT has five operating divisions:
INBOUND / DESTINATION MANAGEMENT SERVICES
The AOT Group looks after the customers of many of the world's major wholesalers and we own and operate three established inbound brands, AOT Inbound, ATS Pacific, and Experience Tours Australia (ETA).
WHOLESALE LEISURE DISTRIBUTION
- AOT owns and operates Sunlover Holidays, Australia's largest domestic travel wholesaler, offering products and services in every State and Territory of Australia. Sunlover Holidays has preferred partnership deals with Harvey World Travel, Travelscene American Express, the Concorde Agency Group, Jetset Travelworld, Magellan Travel, Orient Express Travel Group, Creative Holidays, Travel Counsellors and Travellers Choice.
- In January 2014 the AOT Group took over the operations of Territory Discoveries under a 3 year Licence Agreement with Tourism NT. Territory Discoveries are the destination specialists for Australia’s Northern Territory.
- AOT's online division operates last-minute & year round accommodation and touring websites including needitnow.com.au, bestrates.com.au, travelmate.com.au and needtoescape.com.au.
ACCOMMODATION PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- Our Government Services Division, is the officially appointed Accommodation Program Manager by the Department of Finance and Deregulation for the Australian Government to exclusively contract and book all domestic accommodation for over 100 Federal Agencies and Departments. The official portal for this operation is www.aothotels.com.au.
The Government Services Division provides Government Agencies access to the largest range of Australian accommodation providers and operates a 24/7/365 call centre and one of the most sophisticated accommodation booking engines in the world. Agencies do this directly through our website and call centre or via their Travel Management Company, who access AOT's inventory.
TRANSPORT SERVICES FIJI
- AOT owns 60% of Tourist Transport Fiji (TTF) which has the largest fleet of passenger transport vehicles in Fiji. Based in Nadi TTF provides SIC and private transfers, operates a twice daily Coral Sun express service from Nadi to Suva, operates Day Tours under the Great Sights brand and adventure tour packages under the Feejee Experience brand.
THE AOT TEAM
The AOT Group team has 570 members employed in our 6 Operations offices worldwide (Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Nadi, Mumbai) and our 10 Sales and Service offices located in Canberra, the Gold Coast, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Jakarta, Singapore, Milan, Munich, Rarotonga and London.
Key AOT contacts are:
Andrew Burnes, Chief Executive Officer
Cinzia Burnes, Director, Chief Operating Officer
Gary Paterson, Director, Global Director of Sales & Marketing
Des Fielding, Director, Chief Financial Officer
Barney Johnstone, Director, Group General Manager - Content
Phill Turner, Deputy Chief Financial Officer
Lisa Harrison, General Manager Wholesale
Rohan Moss, General Manager, Government Services
Jason Strong, Group General Manager, AOT New Zealand
Stuart Neels, General Manager, ATS Pacific Group
Brad Rutherford, General Manager, ATS Pacific Fiji
Anthoney Woodyard, Group General Manager, Distribution Systems
Yusuf Ahmed, Group General Manager, IT
Kim McNeill, Operations Manager AOT Inbound
Melissa Rottura, Operations Manager Government Services
Brooke Worrall, Operations Manager Wholesale
Margaret Wiggins, Operations Manager ATS Pacific Sydney
You can email anyone at AOT using their first name and surname separated by a dot (ie: .) followed by @aot.com.au