Established in 1987, AOT Inbound is the largest inbound tour operator in Australia / New Zealand.
With the Head Office located in Melbourne, AOT Inbound also has offices in Sydney and Auckland.
Operating a seven day a week reservations centre and one of the most sophisticated travel trade booking engines in the world - www.aotonline.net - at AOT Inbound we provide our global trade partners access to the largest range of Australian, New Zealand and South Pacific travel products - from accommodation and tours to car hire, events, attractions and activities - and we have the ability to both package and tailor make holidays to suit all travellers' needs.
Recognising that people come to Australia and New Zealand for different experiences, we cater for a wide range of international visitors' needs, whether they are independent travellers, travelling in a group, arriving by ship or visiting for a conference or incentive.
Our knowledge of Australian and New Zealand tourism product is first-rate and we offer products and services to more than 500 destinations throughout the region.
Renowned among our worldwide partners for our attentive customer service, efficiency and an extensive product range at the most competitive prices, AOT Inbound is operated by a team of more than 100 dedicated travel professionals.
Led by Managing Director, Cinzia Burnes, who is both a co-owner and a director of the company, AOT Inbound provides world-class services through the following divisions:
- The FIT reservations team in both Australia and New Zealand provide a seven day a week booking service with same day turnaround and a 24 hour customer service “on the ground” assistance available in several foreign languages.
- The Groups Department handles all groups enquiries whether for a group series, ad-hoc, incentive or shipping shore excursions. This dynamic team is responsible for all the logistics of total management of our groups, from quoting to delivering the full service delivery.
- The Product and Content department in Australia and New Zealand is a team dedicated to product development. It is solely responsible for the production and update of the on-line Confidential Tariff. This tool, the most advanced of its kind, is essential to provide our worldwide partners with the most up-to-date rates and product information. The department is also responsible for the data loading of over 4000 product suppliers in our system, as well as the management of the inventory, including regular top-up requests to our supplier partners to avoid sell-out situations. Packages, such as city modules and our Fly-Drive range of itineraries as well as Bonus Offers, are also handled by this area. The Product and Content team produces a weekly newsletter which provides our worldwide partners with a summary of important news on Australia and New Zealand products.
- The Contracting team in Australia and New Zealand is responsible for the negotiation of the most competitive rates and the largest possible allocation at over 2,000 properties across Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific. This area also sources ad-hoc special offers for campaigns or promotions over the year, on behalf of our worldwide partners.
- The Sales and Marketing team co-ordinates AOT Inbound's attendance to the major trade shows both in Australia and overseas including World Travel Market, ITB, ATE, Trenz and Bula while at the same time acting as the main link between our worldwide partners and the various AOT divisions.
At AOT Inbound we have also developed our own XML links, allowing our global partners access to real time information and pricing of our products through their own system in a seamless way. This facility allows partners to enquire on availability, make bookings and receive instant confirmations.
Our reputation for excellence in customer service has been recognised with the following awards:
- 2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012 - AOT named number one supplier by Voyages Hotels and Resorts
- 2004 - Winner Governor of Victoria Export Awards
- 2003 - Winner Australian Export Awards
- 2003 - Winner Governor of Victoria Export Awards
- 2000 - Business Review Weekly The Top 500 Private Companies
- 2000 - Business Review Weekly The Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies
- 1999 - Winner Governor of Victoria Export Awards
- 1999 - Winner Australian Export Awards
- 1999 - Business Review Weekly, awarded 413th in The Top 500 Private Companies
- 1998 - Business Review Weekly, awarded 19th fastest growing private company during the review period (1993-1997), achieving a 637% increase in turnover growth since 1993.
- 1997 - Business Review Weekly, awarded 13th fastest growing private company during the review period (1992-1996) achieving a 775% increase in turnover growth since 1992.
- 1994 - Winner Queensland Tourism Awards Inbound Tourism (The final year this category was offered)
- 1993 - Winner Queensland Tourism Awards Inbound Tourism
Our product range
AOT Inbound offers more than 4,000 products in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific located in more than 500 destinations.
We offer a full product selection including:
- Accommodation - from 3 star to 5 star, B&Bs, boutique hotels, farm stays, lodges, and spa resorts. Our accommodation offers include extensive bonus offers including meal inclusions, pay stays and upgrade deals.
- Transfers - limo & SIC. AOT operates it's own transfer services in Sydney, the Gold Coast and Cairns
- Meet & greet services
- Cars, 4WD's and campervans
- Day & extended tours
- Day & extended cruises
- Event packages
- City packages
- Honeymoon specials
- Wedding packages
- The most comprehensive selection of exclusive Fly Drive packages throughout Australia and New Zealand with comprehensive "Co-Pilots" in a range of languages including English, French, German, Italian and Mandarin