The AOT Group provides a full range of travel services in the Inbound, Corporate/Government and Leisure sectors throughout Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific.
Via our retail travel agency customers in Australia and New Zealand, our wholesale partners around the world, the Australian Government and direct to the public, the AOT Group sells accommodation and travel related services to over 750,000 passengers per annum.
Established in 1987 the AOT Group has 570 full-time staff located in our offices in Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Auckland, Nadi and Mumbai and our Sales Offices in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Jakarta, Milan, Munich, Rarotonga and London.
AOT has five operating divisions offering travel services to the leisure and corporate/government sectors:
WHOLESALE LEISURE DISTRIBUTION
Sunlover Holidays is recognised as the leading travel wholesaler selling Australia. Sunlover Holidays distributes and sells Australian leisure products and services through all major retail chains in Australia and New Zealand.
Air New Zealand Holidays is operated by the AOT Group in partnership with Air New Zealand. Selling leisure content in New Zealand, Australia, the South Pacific and around the world, Air New Zealand Holidays distributes products via all Air New Zealand channels.
Territory Discoveries is THE specialist for Australia’s Northern Territory with access to more than 2,500 genuine outback experiences throughout Top End and Central Australia.
INBOUND / DESTINATION MANAGEMENT SERVICES
AOT Inbound (AOTI) has dedicated FIT and Group Departments to handle bookings for over 100,000 pax per annum in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific. AOT Inbound offers specialised FIT, Group, Shipping and Destination Management teams.
ETA (Experience Tours Australia) is the leading Australian inbound tour operator specialising in Asia and India. We have Sales Offices in Shanghai, Mumbai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Jakarta.
ATS Pacific (ATS) was established in 1981 and provides inbound services in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji to major wholesale customers in the UK, Europe, Asia, Japan and North and South America. Headquarted in Sydney, ATS has offices in Sydney, Auckland and Nadi.
ACCOMMODATION PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
The AOT Group is the officially appointed Accommodation Program Manager by the Department of Finance and Deregulation for the Australian Government to exclusively contract and sell all commercial domestic accommodation requirements in Australia for over 100 Federal Agencies that operate under the Financial Management and Accountability Act 1997. More details can be found at www.aothotels.com.au.
ONLINE CONSUMER PORTALS
AOT operates a number of well known online accommodation and travel portals including:
needitnow.com.au - This last-minute portal is one of the best last minute accommodation websites in Australia and New Zealand offering over 4,500 Hotels, Motels, Lodges, Resorts and other accommodation in Australia and New Zealand and a further 115,000 hotels around the world.
Other AOT portals include Best Rates, Need to Escape, Travelmate and New South Wales Holidays.
TRANSPORT SERVICES FIJI
Based in Nadi, Fiji, Tourist Transport Fiji (TTF) operates a fleet of 65 vehicles in Fiji and provides transfer services throughout Fiji together with sightseeing tours under the Great Sights brand, a twice daily express service between Nadi and Suva (the "Coral Sun Express") and an adventure tour package under the Feejee Experience brand.
WHY CHOOSE AOT?
With our experience, professionalism and robust technology solutions, the AOT Group offers mutually beneficial solutions for our supplier partners, travel agents, wholesalers and travellers right around the world. Here are just a few of the reasons our customers choose AOT:
- AOT provides competitive rates and instant confirmations on a year round basis for over 3,200 Hotels, Resorts, Lodges and Apartments throughout Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific at over 300 locations;
- We offer over 7,000 rooms per night on "year-round" allocation and have immediate availability on a huge range of day and extended touring options, car and camper hire, transfers and attractions;
- AOT offers 4,000 Hotels available for instant confirmation at last-minute rates for the next 90 days throughout Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific;
- AOT provides customers toll-free 24/7 traveller assistance throughout Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific;
- We offer comprehensive accounting and reporting solutions making it easy to account for your monthly and annual purchases including detailed sales reports and analysis;
- Our team of travel professionals provide both our customers with up to the minute expert advice on destinations, group quotes, property and product changes, new opportunities and current conditions.
- We offer a "one-stop shop" where you can consolidate the purchase of all your travel product and service needs for Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and the South Pacific from one source, all available to our customers via our brochures, our tariffs, our reservations centres, our websites and our state of the art XML connections.