The AOT Group is one of Australasia's leading travel distribution businesses, offering a complete range of Australian, New Zealand, South Pacific and global travel products and services together to our Government, Corporate, Wholesale and Retail customers.
Our Destination Management teams provide creative experience and flawless delivery for all group, incentive, conference and shore excursion services.
Via our retail travel agency customers in Australia and New Zealand, our wholesale partners around the world, the Australian Government including the Army, the Navy and the Airforce and over 100 Commonwealth Agencies and direct to the public, the AOT Group sells accommodation and travel to over 700,000 passengers per annum.
Established in 1987 and built up over the last 26 years, the AOT Group has 575 full-time staff located in our offices in Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Auckland, Nadi and Mumbai and our Sales Offices in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Jakarta, Milan, Munich, Rarotonga and London.
AOT has five operating divisions offering travel services to the leisure and corporate/government sectors:
Sunlover Holidays is recognised as the leading travel wholesaler selling Australia. Sunlover Holidays distributes and sells Australian leisure products and services through all major retail chains to over 4,000 retail travel agencies in Australia and New Zealand and via a range of web portals and on-line partners.
Air New Zealand Holidays is operated by AOT Group in partnership with Air New Zealand. Selling leisure content in New Zealand, Australia, the South Pacific and around the world, Air New Zealand Holidays distributes products via all Air New Zealand channels including 26 Air New Zealand Holiday Shops, via the Air New Zealand web site, via Air Points members and via other trade channels.
Territory Discoveries is the destination specialists for Australia’s Northern Territory. Based in Alice Springs, Territory Discoveries has access to more than 2,500 genuine outback experiences. From guided day tours to short breaks or extended journeys throughout the Top End and Central Australia. The AOT Group operates Territory Discoveries under a 3 year Licence Agreement with Tourism NT.
AOT Inbound (AOTI) has dedicated FIT and Group Departments to handle bookings for over 100,000 pax per annum in Australia and New Zealand from North America, the UK, Europe and South Africa. AOT Inbound offers specialised FIT, Group, Shipping and Destination Management teams and we handle shore excursions throughout Australia and New Zealand for Carnival, Princess Cruises, Hapag Lloyd, Saga and other major shipping companies.
ETA (Experience Tours Australia) is the leading Australian inbound tour operator specialising in Asia and India. We have Sales Offices in Shanghai, Mumbai, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta.
Pacific Spirit Travel is our niche inbound operation specialising in France, Spain and South America and offers high end bespoke travel arrangements for all French and Spanish speaking markets
ATS Pacific (ATS) was established in 1981 and provides inbound services in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji to major wholesale customers in the UK, Europe, Asia, Japan and North and South America. Headquarted in Sydney, ATS has offices in Sydney, Auckland and Nadi.
GOVERNMENT / CORPORATE HOTEL BROKING
The AOT Group is the officially appointed Accommodation Program Manager by the Department of Finance and Deregulation for the Australian Government to exclusively contract and sell all commercial domestic accommodation requirements in Australia for over 100 Federal Agencies that operate under the Financial Management and Accountability Act 1997. More details can be found at www.aothotels.com.au.
AOT owns and operates a number of well known on-line accommodation and travel portals including:
needitnow.com.au - This last-minute portal is one of the best last minute accommodation websites in Australia and New Zealand offering over 4,500 Hotels, Motels, Lodges. Resorts and other accommodation in Australia and New Zealand and a further 105,000 hotels around the world, all available 24/7 for instant confirmation. Needitnow's
Other AOT portals include Best Rates, Need to Escape, Travelmate and New South Wales Holidays. Our online websites attract over 100,000 Unique Visitors a week.
Based in Nadi, Fiji, Tourism & Transport Fiji (TTF) operates over 60 vehicles in Fiji and provides transfer services throught Fiji together with sighseeing tours under the Great Sights brand, a twice daily express service between Nadi and Suva (the "Coral Sun Express") and an adventure tour package under the Feejee Experience brand.
WHY CHOOSE AOT?
With our experience, professionalism and robust technology solutions, the AOT Group offers mutually beneficial solutions for our supplier partners, travel agents, wholesalers and travellers right around the world. Here are just a few of the reasons our customers choose AOT:
- AOT provides competitive rates and instant confirmations on a year round basis for over 2,800 Hotels, Resorts, Lodges and Apartments throughout Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific at over 250 locations;
- We offer over 7,000 rooms per night on "year-round" allocation and have immediate availability on a huge range of day and extended touring options, car and camper hire, transfers and attractions;
- AOT offers 4,000 Hotels available for instant confirmation at last-minute rates for the next 90 days throughout Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific;
- AOT provides customers toll-free 24/7 customer assistance throughout Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific;
- We offer comprehensive accounting solutions making it easy to account for your monthly and annual purchases including detailed sales reports and analysis;
- Our team of travel professionals provide both our retail travel agency and global wholesale partners with up to the minute expert advice on destinations, group quotes, property and product changes, new opportunities and current conditions.
- We offer a "one-stop shop" where you can consolidate the purchase of all your travel product and service needs for Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and the South Pacific from one source, all available to our customers via our brochures, our tariffs, our reservations centres, our websites and our state of the art XML connections.